Monday 22 November 2010

FanpackUT3

 This are NOT my maps, mods or mutators. I just put all together in FanPackUT3. Authors may NOT use this soft as a base to build additional levels without explicit permission from the Original Authors.You are NOT allowed to commercially exploit this soft, i.e. put it on a CD or any other electronic medium that is sold for money without the authors explicit permission!

You MAY distribute this soft through any electronic network (internet (web/ftp),FIDO, local BBS etc.), provided you include this file and leave intact.
----------------------------
Why FanPackUT3? Because it was needed of the best DLC that revitalizes the game UT3, collected and contained in one kit, which includes the most popular mutators, mods and skins finished and assembled together. What I did, will ease many installations. I added only what did not conflict with each other or with the original software. Sounds like an utopia, because you'll see something new all the time, but I'll update this. If you notify me and I will change what is old version. FanpackUT3v.1.0 was updated to 2011 Feb, all mutators, mods, skins and maps.
Will be two Fanpacks, a smaller one (FanpackUT3_v.1.0 with 8GB installed) with many mutators, mods and skins, and a second very large with all the maps, many already lost, for fanatics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool! :-)